RSS Feed Share on Facebook Send this to Twitter | Login Login | Register
City Independent
The Hull City Fanzine
 
Hull City Forum

Hull City Forum

Deails Post
66 posts. < 1 2 3 4 5 > Show 15 30 50

New Back To Top

candw

User Image

26502 posts
First used 09/01/17

#1
15/07/2019 at 10:58

racially abuses 4 US Congresspersons the day after it is revealed that he is starving Iranian children just to get back at a black President!

Thank you, Brexiter Lards, for getting us our independence!

Fryingfuckingpans and fuckingfires. Eh?

New Back To Top

theotherphantom

User Image

12835 posts
First used 09/01/17

Group
Hull City

#2
15/07/2019 at 16:48

One of the four heavily hinted that Nancy Pelosi was being racist to them before denying it when was asked directly. Another one of the four is undeniably anti-semitic, as per the instructions in her religious handbook.

Standard tactics when they can't do debate.

He did invite them all to come back again.

I have to admit that if anyone moves to a country on purpose and especially if someone seeks sanctuary in a country, and then spends all their waking hours whinging about that country, it doesn't exactly fill me with sympathy towards them. In fact, if they don't find it to their liking, they should leave. 

Post edited on 15/07/2019 at 17:08 by theotherphantom

>>>>> 12th season in exile <<<<< 

New Back To Top

candw

User Image

26502 posts
First used 09/01/17

#3
15/07/2019 at 18:39

Ah, the Hulltim8 argument. "If you don't like it (don't try to change it) go and live in North Korea."


Bracketed = my addition

New Back To Top

essexgull

8980 posts
First used 12/01/17

#4
15/07/2019 at 19:05

Freedom of speech! But only for those born in a specific geographical location!


ESSEX GULL



New Back To Top

Obadiah

User Image

6475 posts
First used 09/01/17

#5
15/07/2019 at 21:01

Quote Quote by theotherphantom on 15/07/2019 at 16:48
One of the four heavily hinted that Nancy Pelosi was being racist to them before denying it when was asked directly. Another one of the four is undeniably anti-semitic, as per the instructions in her religious handbook.

Standard tactics when they can't do debate.

He did invite them all to come back again.

I have to admit that if anyone moves to a country on purpose and especially if someone seeks sanctuary in a country, and then spends all their waking hours whinging about that country, it doesn't exactly fill me with sympathy towards them. In fact, if they don't find it to their liking, they should leave.


When are you leaving north America? You've done nothing but whinge about it for years.  

New Back To Top

I'm an alligator...

User Image

7099 posts
First used 12/01/17

Group
Hull City

#6
15/07/2019 at 21:46

'Thank you, Brexiter Lards, for getting us our independence!'

Not that I'm that bothered, but even the basic google turns up the way Northamptonshire voted in the referendum.

So maybe turn your simplistic vitriol on your neighbours? 

1964 - 2014 

New Back To Top

theotherphantom

User Image

12835 posts
First used 09/01/17

Group
Hull City

#7
16/07/2019 at 01:49

Quote Quote by Obadiah on 15/07/2019 at 21:01


When are you leaving north America? You've done nothing but whinge about it for years.


I think you'll find I've been whinging about the EU for years and I have every intention of leaving it. 

>>>>> 12th season in exile <<<<< 

New Back To Top

theotherphantom

User Image

12835 posts
First used 09/01/17

Group
Hull City

#8
16/07/2019 at 01:51

So. Trump makes a change and, in order to distract from it, says something that's obviously going to annoy people, and it does.

Change goes through under the radar.

>>>>> 12th season in exile <<<<< 

New Back To Top

theotherphantom

User Image

12835 posts
First used 09/01/17

Group
Hull City

#9
16/07/2019 at 04:31

Quote Quote by candw on 15/07/2019 at 10:58
racially abuses 4 US Congresspersons the day after it is revealed that he is starving Iranian children just to get back at a black President!


Obama's spies (Mueller & co) framed Mike Flynn because he opposed the Iran deal. So there's another reason for Trump to oppose it. Flynn will be out of prison soon; expect whoever framed him to take his place. Flynn was being illegally spied on by US agencies. He thought he was lobbying for a Dutch company. What he didn't know, and what the FBI did know - because of illegally spying on him - was that this Dutch company was working for a Turkish company. The FBI are legally obliged to warn its citizens if they come into contact with foreign spies, etc. They didn't warn him and he didn't know. They got him to sign a paper and then charged him with lying. In addition, a partner of Flynn's, who had been working with him and had done exactly the same work, was treated as a witness rather than a co-conspirator, and was not charged at all. 

>>>>> 12th season in exile <<<<< 

New Back To Top

Obadiah

User Image

6475 posts
First used 09/01/17

#10
16/07/2019 at 08:41

Quote Quote by theotherphantom on 16/07/2019 at 01:49


I think you'll find I've been whinging about the EU for years and I have every intention of leaving it.


Don't you think it's hypocritical to deny people born in the US the right to criticise it whilst giving yourself the right to criticise the EU?

New Back To Top

candw

User Image

26502 posts
First used 09/01/17

#11
16/07/2019 at 09:16

Quote Quote by I'm an alligator... on 15/07/2019 at 21:46
So maybe turn your simplistic vitriol on your neighbours?


Blimey, Ace, rather vitriolic!

I thought you'd have known, after all these years, that 'lards refers to the lumpen posters on this forum, almost all of whom were avid Brexiteers from the start. As opposed to me, who was mortally afraid of falling into the clutches of the like of the Orange Shitgibbon as a price of our "freedom".

New Back To Top

candw

User Image

26502 posts
First used 09/01/17

#12
16/07/2019 at 09:19

Trump's a cunt, however you present him to us or defend him. FACT.

New Back To Top

theotherphantom

User Image

12835 posts
First used 09/01/17

Group
Hull City

#13
16/07/2019 at 13:55

Quote Quote by Obadiah on 16/07/2019 at 08:41


Don't you think it's hypocritical to deny people born in the US the right to criticise it whilst giving yourself the right to criticise the EU?



Seeing as my only criticism on this thread specifically referred to people not born there, I haven't done what you claim. In the case of Ilhan Omar, she did exactly what I said, and was not born in the USA. All four are campaigning for totally open borders there, and are incapable of coherent argument. 

>>>>> 12th season in exile <<<<< 

New Back To Top

theotherphantom

User Image

12835 posts
First used 09/01/17

Group
Hull City

#14
16/07/2019 at 13:56

Quote Quote by candw on 16/07/2019 at 09:19
Trump's a cunt, however you present him to us or defend him. FACT.


Quite possibly. 

>>>>> 12th season in exile <<<<< 

New Back To Top

essexgull

8980 posts
First used 12/01/17

#15
16/07/2019 at 15:47

Quote Quote by theotherphantom on 16/07/2019 at 13:55


Seeing as my only criticism on this thread specifically referred to people not born there, I haven't done what you claim. In the case of Ilhan Omar, she did exactly what I said, and was not born in the USA. All four are campaigning for totally open borders there, and are incapable of coherent argument.


She's a politician for the opposition.. It's her job to criticise, do you expect her to sit in silence or agreement. For someone who has written a lot about snowflakes and freedom of speech, you seem to be easily triggered. How about letting her say what she wants and allow the public to decide if they agree with her or not.

Libertarian, my harris!


ESSEX GULL  

66 posts. < 1 2 3 4 5 > Show 15 30 50